Disclaimer: Folks, don’t panic! This is an experimental work of humor in progress combined with some well intentioned ideas, suggestions and advice from someone who’s only qualification is many years of experience living life! Most, well probably all, of the following unprescribed anxiety attack cures and treatments should only be attempted while in the presence of an unqualified care giver… and, only in the comfort of your home or a shelter!
Finley’s Principles & Theory For Effective Natural Anxiety Treatment And Cure
- Do “the WORK”.
- It’s a multi-step process.
- Never lie to yourself again!
- What does not kill us makes us stronger.
- Identify and categorize all your sources and types of anxiety.
- A single treatment or all the drugs in the world Will Not cure anxiety attacks.
- Go easy on the drugs and heavy on treatments – “the WORK”.
- Attacks of anxiety can be tamed through laser sharp focus, extreme anxiety conditioning (punishment), radical distraction, and active activity substitution.
- Successful treatment and resulting long-term improvement can be achieved through combinations of brain training and reprogramming while maintaining good physical health.
- You must train your mind and body to acknowledge and believe that YOU are in control.
- If the following far-reaching treatments don’t make you even more screwed up they will make you stronger and even more resilient to anxiety attacks… that’s your cue – laugh.
Okay, let’s start my long winded short list of anxiety treatments with accompanying explanations, recommendations, and how to fix anxiety instructions.
Treatment #1 ) Do Yourself Right With A Good Colon Detox Cleanser
Keeping your butt happy and bowels moving is paramount to maintaining good health. You definitely want to avoid the anxiety of not being able to go #2. While there are a number of commercial, natural and not so natural, colon cleansers in the marketplace I say why not “Go” at it alone in your own home or shelter. Hey, you have to eat anyway, right. So why not just save your money and go with the flow by eating a group of foods that will surely rectify the toxic buildup on the walls of your :
I’m going to ‘pass along’ my tried and proven free-flowing personal “colonic cleansing recipe” perfected over years of experimentation with the munchies. It’s a gas! It’s a crowd teaser! Before you “Go” with my recipe be sure you have the entire day to relax, if you can relax that is, while you “complete the Job”. You’ll also want to make sure the coast is clear. I do mean the entire coast. Start your chore off in the morning by opening windows for ventilation, snuff any open flames and then consume the following foods in a single sitting.
My Crowd Teasing Colon Cleansing Formula
- Drink 2 full bodied 12 ounce beers, not the lite stuff.
- Eat a healthy portion, maybe even the whole bag, of thick greasy potato chips.
- Eat 8 to 10 ounces of plain or flavored yogurt with active cultures.
- Eat 1 to 2 cups of chili with beans, no meat.
- The remainder of the day snack on unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, dehydrated apricots/pears, and more beer.
**Note: The beer carries-out double-duty (moan). The alcohol in it relaxes you and your colon and the brew is a key active cleansing ingredient when digested further with the other items.
Your pot should start to boil in no time flatulence. After double checking for open flames, I suggest you just kickback near the john where you Will Not have the runs too far. Then wait for these carefully selected healthy ingredients to work their magic. I’m sure you will find the above recipe to be both detoxifying as well as pungently intoxicating, get my drift :)))
Treatment #2 ) Stop Lying To Yourself About Your Anxiety And Triggers
The information covered in this section deals with both the Source and Cure for Extreme Anxiety. I sincerely believe that the vast majority of extreme anxiety issues (attacks) are rooted in past traumatic events. But it’s the desperate perpetuation of “lies”, “denial” and “misinformation” we have told ourselves over time in order to cope with the unpleasant reality of those situations that is the real cause of most extreme anxiety. Sugar coated lies and denial ARE NOT an effective method or substitution for dealing with recording the memories of harsh events accurately.
LIES, MISINFORMATION, AND DENIAL forced into our conscious memory as a coping method are the TRUE SOURCES of EXTREME ANXIETY.
The human brain is an amazing and highly complicated organ. By lying to ourselves (denial) and storing that misleading erroneous information we can convince the conscious level of our mind to believe nearly anything over time. But the conscious level of our brain has a co-supervisor, the sub-conscious level of our brain. It always and forever seems to know the truth as if it is the sole gatekeeper to the “genuine” emotional and physiological portion of the details of the actual event. It seems that emotional and physiological memory at the subconscious level cannot be overwritten and is only altered or balanced through blended merger of similar experiences. The subconscious mind is a portion of memory that the conscious level of the brain cannot directly access or easily reprogram if and when it does not reasonably correspond to the actual emotional and physiological details of the event. The sub-conscious level of our brain is for the most part responsible for anxiety attacks. And so begins a potential lifetime of seemly unrelated extreme anxiety episodes caused by our two brain levels having tug-of-war arguments that manifest themselves in sometimes strange and unusual ways that defy our conscious efforts to the contrary.
The process of turning your anxiety around takes time, just as it took time to take control over a portion of your life. But if you practice and you do “the WORK” you can shorten that time considerably by comparison. The real cure is to reprogram both conscious and sub-conscious levels of your brain so they reflect more accurate records of the past while introducing more realistic conclusions, opinions and methods to cope with those traumatic realities of the past as they influence the present. Since you can’t directly reprogram your sub-conscious you must communicate with it through the conscious level of your brain. That means you must try to go back and reprogram details of past events affecting current events more accurately, honestly and introduce alternate ways to cope rather than denial and doctored versions of reality. You must allow yourself to have more accurate and more fitting thoughts, reactions and reflections of past, present and future pending events.
Think of your brain as if it were a computer hard drive. When memory files get corrupted computers malfunction. Initially the solution is simple, yet over time becomes unbelievably complicated as new information compounds and integrates on top of faulty information. As we intentionally or otherwise record events inaccurately and/or with insufficient or misleading details we are literally setting ourselves up to malfunction. This is because our future conscious memories, decisions and opinions become based on a growing foundation of misinformation, yet all the while our sub-conscious knows the truth more accurately from an emotional and physiological perspective. And so begins the perpetual cycle of conflict between the two brain levels. Each level capable of overpowering the other but in different ways. These conflicts can cause a loss of overall control. For the most part extreme anxiety attacks are caused by your subconscious level overpowering your conscious brain by using a set of your bodies physiological responses for which your conscious brain has little or no ability to control. It makes no sense for your subconscious brain to inflict this kind of harm but it is incapable of making rational decisions and believes somehow it is doing the right thing based on its limited tool set and inability to reason. Eventually your subconscious has no idea of why, it just reacts instinctively and habitually based on blended compounding faulty information.
Your goal and cure is to create harmony and balance between your conscious and subconscious levels of your mind. Mostly this is achieved by reprogramming your conscious mind to coincide with the true emotional and physiological memories of events contained within the subconscious portion of your mind. But you must also introduce and learn new methods to cope with harsh realities and store that information accurately.
The Brain Programming Fix
- Stop lying to yourself – never again!
- Soul search to determine and categorize your types of anxiety and triggers.
- Attempt to reprogram your memories and details of past events and/or situations more accurately. Particularly the ones you can identify as being linked to your extreme anxiety. There will be a long cascading stream of memories, decisions, conclusions and opinions associated with those past events which will need revision. It takes real WORK, it takes TIME, it takes DEDICATION, and it takes COURAGE to make those revisions.
- As painful as it might be you must start from this day forward doing “the WORK” of remembering your life events as they unfold with accuracy in detail so you will avoid adding to your existing anxiety issues. Without question you will have conflicts with yourself as to how to record, categorize and form take-away conclusions of your day to day life. Some accurate details will undoubtedly conflict with “the WORK” of reprogramming past memories.